This site now acts as an archive only. For the latest news, opinion, blogs and listings on disability arts and culture visit disabilityarts.online
- Project overview
- Science can be a dominating force in the lives of disabled people. Individual independence for many is often reliant on technology and on medicine. Yet disabled groups have little control over how technology and medicine develop, and little input into the
- Disabled artists explore scientific ideas
- As part of this blog, Colin Hambrook is building an overview of artists and art projects that have set out to explore different aspects of an engagement between disability arts and science.
- Caroline Cardus
- Caroline Cardus adds some thoughts on disabled people’s relationship / experience of science.
- Colin Hambrook
- Disabled editor Colin Hambrook gives some personal reasons for wanting to advance Resonant Frequency
- Esther Appleyard
- Disabled artist Esther Appleyard gives some further background to her interest in genetics